Saturday, August 15, 2009

Is There a Doc in the House?

After doing so many things in a days time I have a headache and could use a doc about now. Google Docs is actually pretty cool. The form application reminded me of surveymonkey but I liked the fact that I could use a theme to dress it up so I chose blockheads because that is how my head feels right now and I like the colors. It also made me laugh, which I needed. The presentation reminded me of PowerPoint. Spreadsheet seemed like a combination of Excel and Access. I am still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles. I liked the concept where you can invite others to work on the project together and chat. Today I chatted with myself, but not very long because I had to finish the 23 things. I definitely plan on using Google Docs at our library.

No comments:

Post a Comment